Friday, November 19, 2010

Harry Potter 7.1!!!


So, did you all see Harry Potter?  I did.  Midnight showing.  Yup, I’m that big of a nerd.  Last night I went down to Chinatown where the theatre is in DC.  First, I got something to eat, then walked across the street to the theatre.  I thought there would be a line, but it wasn’t too bad.  Then I got into the theatre, one of five showing the movie, and there was not a seat open.  I ended up having to sit in the front row, which was not comfortable.

Then, I sat. And waited for an hour and half for the movie to start.  But, then the movie finally started, and it was worth it.  I don’t want to ruin it for those of you who only watch the movies and don’t read the books, thus don’t know how it ends.  But it was really good. Trust me go, it will be worth it. 

Unfortunately, though, going to the midnight showing on a weekday meant I didn’t get to take the metro back.  So it was a delightful 30-minute walk back to the Capitol at 2:30 in the morning. 

Oh, but don’t get the wrong idea.  You really shouldn’t be walking around the city by yourself.  I wasn’t.  Come on, I didn’t go to the movie by myself.  I mean I may love Harry Potter, but I’m not a total nerd.  

No comments:

Post a Comment