Thursday, September 30, 2010

WASSA Flagfootball

Hello everyone!  So I, as mentioned, am the event planner for WASSA and we have an event coming up this weekend.  It's a flag football event and any Tenley student can sign up.  I'm really excited for this event because I feel that it'll be a lot of fun.

One of the other members of our group is in charge of this event, so that is really nice that other people can take leadership roles and I can just deal with the background stuff while this other girls handles everything up front.  It's really helpful to me that I can take a breather.

To get people to come to the event, we passed out sign up sheets for people to sign up for a team, each team being a different color, and then the people playing will wear the color shirt of the team they signed up for.  WASSA students will be the refs and keep score.

The event is on a Saturday, so it will definitely be a great way to get out and take a break from homework.

So, if you're a Tenley student, you should sign up and come out this Saturday to flag football because you'll have an awesome time.

See ya there.

No comments:

Post a Comment